Data Engineers (IPAF) - Reading
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Data Cabling|
|Area||Southern Home Counties, UK|
|Sector||Installation / Engineering|
|Salary||£140pd - £168pd|
|Start Date||Monday 14 August|
|Telephone||0208 544 0944|
- iCobus Ltd is a specialist ICT, Telecoms & Structured Cabling Employment Business, currently recruiting for the following:
Requirement: x2 Data Engineers with IPAF Cards
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Start Date: Monday - 14/08/2017
Duration: 2-4 weeks
Working Hrs: Monday - Friday 10hrs or 12hrs per day
Hourly Rate: £14.00ph x 10hrs = £140.00pd or
£14.00ph x 12hrs = £168.00pd
For this role, you’ll need the following:
- CSCS Card
- IPAF Card
- All hand tools and terminating tools (110 punch down, Krone Tool, ModTap tester
- Full 5 Point PPE (safety boots, yellow high vis jacket, hard hat, goggles & gloves
- Installing CAT6 Data Cabling
- Testing CAT6A Structured Cabling using a Fluke tester.
- Labelling data cables, patch panels and floor outlets
- Carrying out any tasks as requested by our client on site.
Key words would include:
Data Cabling / CAT6 / CAT5E / CAT5 / / Data Installation / Terminating / Testing / Fibre Optic / Fibre Splicing / Network Cabling / Moves, Adds & Changes /
If you meet the above criteria and available to start on the given date, please apply ASAP with an updated CV or contact Cobus Swanepoel in our office on 0208 544 0944.