Project Manager (Infrastructure Cabling)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Data Cabling|
|Area||East Midlands, UK|
|Sector||Site Management / Supervisory|
|Salary||£40K + £5.5K Car Allowance|
|Telephone||0208 544 0944|
- Job Role
The Infrastructure Cabling Project Manager is a new role to the department and will be responsible for delivering all infrastructure projects. The PM will be pivotal to the provision of industry leading service delivery for the Company’s Customers and crucial in the continuing growth of Infrastructure Projects and Deployment Services.
The Infrastructure Cabling Project Manager will provide leadership to the project teams by adopting best practice project management policy and standard operating procedures. Always mindful of the Company’s strategic goals and commercial ambitions, the role will ensure that the projects deliver professional and effective services, exceeding the expectations of the Company’s Customers.
The Infrastructure Cabling Project Manager will contribute to the growth of customer accounts by improving the performance of project delivery, ensuring financial performance at the expected level, whilst never compromising on the quality of service delivered.
- Operations Manager
- Infrastructure Technical Specialist
- Cabling Engineers
- Programme Manager, Project Managers and Coordinators
- Third party suppliers, Service Support, Build & Configuration, Logistics
- A firm understanding of Infrastructure Data Cabling gained either from first-hand experience or a history of delivering such projects
- Experienced in recruiting and managing teams of infrastructure Data Cabling Engineers
- Acting as primary contact for customers and building effective and collaborative working relationships
- Develop efficient service solutions, exploring innovative methods of delivery to maximise profitability potential.
- Responsible for delivering budgeted profitability of projects.
- Ensure effective and consistent use of risk management tools and policy, and timely escalation of issues.
- Adherence to best practice project management policy and standard operating procedure, ensuring compliance to an electronic repository of control documents and project templates.
- Creation and maintenance of project plans, documentation and change control in accordance with standard operating practice.
- Responsible for delivery of projects in-line with specified timescale, budget, quality criteria and scope.
- Planning and delivery of best practice logistics solutions
- Ensuring full traceability and audit of customer assets; working with the warehouse team to ensure regular inventory audits are completed in accordance with the project plan
- Manages relationships between the project resources and its external and internal service providers
- Ensuring compliance to quality control assessments across all project to ensure standards and quality
- Ensure any change to scope is managed effectively and costs are managed into the customer in accordance with contractual terms
- Participate in development of junior colleagues providing mentoring and development support
- Deliver on forecasted budgets of allocated projects portfolio at milestones in the company financial calendar
- Participate in pre-sales activity, attendance at sales and account meetings
- Organisational & Processes
- Professional PM skills/qualification - Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, HR, Communication, Risk and Procurement Management
- Min GCSE English & Maths or equivalent
- PC Skills – MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Project
- Management & leadership
- Full Driving Licence
iCobus Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in this regard, recruiting Limited Company Contractors to work on it’s client sites, under the direction and control of it’s clients.